Ten Pounds Lost. Well, 10.5 pounds, to be more accurate. Took me 9 weeks, when I was hoping for doing it in 15 or so.
This week: -1.6 lbs
Total: -10.5 lbs
I'm almost at 1.9 points down on my BMI. And I'm now officially below my wedding weight from a year ago.
I have to say, this is a bit of a surprise. On Friday, the scale hadn't budget much. I put in some extra time over the weekend, but I also know I didn't eat as well (food itself was fine, but just not enough points). So, I was worried that I'd be reporting a less-than-one-pound loss for this week. I'm glad to not have to do that!
My reference to not eating so well applies to most of last week, actually. I didn't do well with points (mainly under) and I'm finding that I'm still good at breakfast and lunch, and not as organized for dinner. One aspect of that is that I ran out of frozen meals, which had been helping a bit. I did go shopping this weekend and buy at least a week's worth, so we'll see if I can use those to get back on track. The other thing is that there were chips in the house, which of course then mean there were chips in my mouth. It's not that my servings were bad (they weren't), it's just harder to deal with temptation when there's a bag in the house, and each chip seems like a gateway to the next 5.
I've got a busy week ahead, but between my pilates reformer class, one other trip to the gym, and the power pilates class on Saturday back up in NH, I hope to be getting in 3 if not 4 work outs this week. And this coming weekend is Robert and my first wedding anniversary, so I definitely expect a splurge dinner out on Saturday night up in NH to celebrate. Not sure I'll have the same good report next week! :-)
Thanks for reading!
Monday, October 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment