Sorry I've been out of touch... I'll explain.
First of all:
This week's weigh in: +0.4lb
Total weight loss: -16.3 lbs.
Not a huge surprise, really.
This week, however, I'm bracing for bad.
I've been sick (I was a little bit last week, but much worse this week, since Monday) and it's been kicking my butt a bit. It's a cough/cold/respiratory thing, but my appetite is also all out of whack, and I keep thinking maybe I'm hungry and should eat, and I learn soon after that's not the case.
As a result, I've been a bit more focused on comfort foods and grazing, and I haven't been making great choices (or at least ones that won't lead to some ramifications). We went out with great friends last night, and my indulgence was a bowl of cream of cauliflower soup (and some very yummy salmon). Didn't have dessert, but had cocktails.
Tonight, just some soup and an ice pop to make my throat feel better. And a shot of some super gross tasting medicine.
I've got a fun evening out on Saturday up in NH coming up, so I'm trying my best to get better before then so that we can enjoy our evening and the rest of the weekend.
I *did* go to pilates on Monday and I hope to go to Zumba tomorrow and power pilates on Saturday if I am feeling up for it.
But I'm bracing for a big "+" weighin next week. Sorry to be disappointing!
I hope you're all feeling well, and those of you suffering through the snowmageddon!
Thanks for reading!
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey, sickness happens. Most important thing is to rest and get better so you can start kicking butt and losing weight again. You have set an attainable short-term goal that you can still reach even with a week (or so) off. Hope you are feeling better soon.
Post a Comment