Hello! Nice to be able to get back to normal here again... working full weeks for the first time (not that that is so great, but routine is a friend to my weight loss, I know) and, for the most part, the indulgence events associated with my friends' wedding and my parents visit is over. Last big event... taking my husband out to dinner tomorrow night for his 40th birthday dinner. But after that, no big events on the horizon putting temptation in the spotlight for a while, and normal work schedules making my gym workouts a bit more what I'm used to.
As for weight loss this weel, I'm back in the 20 pound loss mark (ish) and hopeful to stay below that line.
This week's weigh in: -1.0 lbs.
Total weight loss: -19.9 lbs.
Interestingly, I didn't exercise much last week, but I also was good about eating, so I think they've offset themselves a bit. It was very hot in the northeast this week; the only exercise I could muster was angling myself in front of the fan :-).
Tonight, I'll head back to pilates reformer, and I plan on getting back into the C25k for cardio right before it, and I anticipate that the week plus away from C25k means a step back in progress, but that's okay. Getting back on that horse, as it were, is important for me to get focused again, and not let my brief hiatus become a stand still.
I've only got 13 weeks left until my birthday, and still determined to make as much progress against my goal as I can. Even if the full number is not attainable, I'm got giving up where I'm at!
Hope you're all managing to stay cool and enjoy the midsummer excitement!
Thanks for reading!
Monday, July 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment