Monday, November 2, 2009

Back to good week in all counts!

Good results on the scale this week - very happy!

this week's weigh in: -2 lbs.
Total" -12.1 lbs.

I've also brought my BMI down past 2 full points. BMI wasn't a specific goal of mine at the beginning, but it obviously goes hand in hand with the weight loss, and since there's technically a definition of a 'normal' range, I'm happy to incorporate any kind of measurement which helps track my progress as we go.

No change to body fat percentage, but I think I continue to make good progress there, anyway.


I'm still averaging a bit over a pound a week, which is great, of course.

Other highlights from this past week:

  • I officially went to my gym 8 times again in October. Got another 100 points! (I also went to the NH gym for 2 pilates classes, but those are just extra).
  • I did much better getting back to basics with the WW points last week. One day wasn't so good, but the rest were fine.
  • I officially bagged up all my pants from the size I recently exited and put them in storage. Not sure I have the guts to rid of them altogether (god knows my recent stint in that size was a return trip), but it's nice to have them out of sight at this point.
I am worried that I'm headed into a busy few weeks at work, and how that impacts my ability to eat at regular times, control hunger, control snacking, get to the gym, etc. It should be busy the next 4 - 5 weeks, and Thanksgiving is in that period, too, so I know I'm entering a challenge period. I'm going to have to work harder at all the things that work for me in order to get through it without slipping backwards. Wish me luck!

Thanks for reading!

No comments: