Monday, November 30, 2009

A slip back, as expected, but not so far.

Well, as expected, my Thanksgiving and lax weekend approach ended up in the red. I'll admit, I was relieved that the weight gain wasn't as significant as I feared:

This week's weight: +0.6 lbs
Total weight loss: -14.1 lbs

As I said in my lament post yesterday, I kind of ate poorly the last few days, starting with Thanksgiving (which wasn't offensive, as far as T'giving meal eating displays go), but I just kind of was too relaxed about it all the rest of the weekend. And indulgence here and there. Some chips. Some of the cake I baked for T'giving that we brought back home. 2 of the popcorn dishes at the Red Parka Pub on Saturday instead of one. Went to the gym once instead of two or three times. It adds up.

It adds up to half a pound, actually.

So, this week, another start, as rebirth happens every seven days in these parts.

The challenge this week will be dinner at Mamma Maria's in the North End on Wednesday, a department outing. But I should get to pilates tonight, and to Zumba on Thursday, and to power pilates on Saturday, and ideally, I find a 4th visit somewhere in there...

Hope those of you watching your weight did well this past week, and whether you did or your didn't, I hope you share the same energy of starting over on Monday as I a clinging to right now...

Thanks for reading!

No comments: