Well, it's another week in Plateau-ish land...
This week: -0.4 lbs.
Total weight loss so far: -14.5 lbs.
This weekend had some good stuff and some bad stuff. I ate poorly on Sunday. I can't remember the last time I ate that poorly. Now, to a normal person, it may not seem bad, but for me and the last 5 months, it was. Now, the rest of the weekend, even the week before, was good, and I think the number shows that a good week can somewhat offset one bad day, but I feel like I could have "put up a bigger number" as they say in the Biggest Loser, if I hadn't strayed.
For the record, eating badly on Sunday: One serving of a breakfast casserole, one third of a rich cupcake, 2 servings of popcorn at the bar, 2 beers at the bar (i haven't had a second beer since I started this), and my dinner came with a small cup of pasta salad and a side of chips, and I ate most of both. (gee, Kath... eat carbs much??)
But, I still feel like I'm in a bit of a plateau, and still aggravated not to shake out of it. Staying focused, and a half pound loss is still a good one, but it's not going to get me the next 15 lbs.
Sorry... I'm a bit gloomy tonight about this. I'll put a better, more focused post in a few days.
Thanks for reading!
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment