Monday, August 2, 2010

Week 50... Ten more to go!

Not much to add in terms of thoughts since yesterday's post below, but here are the numbers:

This week's weigh in -0.6 lbs.
Total weight loss: -21.7 lbs.

It was another week where my Friday morning weigh in was the lowest of the week (down another quarter of a pound or so), and I worked hard to make sure I didn't gain too much back over the weekend. Heck. If i lose a half pound a week every week left, my final weigh in will be almost -27 lbs, which is nothing to sneeze at!

As for measurements... I'm struck by 2 things:

1) Total inches (remember, I just do bust/waist/hips): -4 inches this time, -19 inches in total
2) I have lost more than 6 inches in each of those areas! That's crazy!!

I'll post some pictures tonight.

Thanks for reading!

No comments: