Monday, August 24, 2009

First Weekly Weigh-in Results...

What we've all been waiting for -- the first weigh-in. Drum roll, pleeeeeease....

4.1 pounds down!

Not sure what I was expecting, but I can say I was very happy when I saw the number! It definitely reinforced my hard work last week. I know it's just water and stuff, and working through all that early detox kind of stuff, but it was still a great first week's result. You know when you watch the Biggest Loser and they lose 20 pounds the first week? That was my 4.1.

Yesterday's food:

Breakfast: eggo waffle with peanut butter
Lunch:
Fat free yogurt, a salad with chicken, fruit and walnuts (from Sunset cantina) (ate half for lunch, half for dinner)
Snacks/Dessert: 2 cups of grapes, 2 servings of the special K crackers, and a 100 cal pack of the mini cakesters.

Total points: 19.5

All in all for the week, ate 6 of my extra 35 points, and none of my 8 activity points.

I have more to post about, like my quest for more fiber, and my inability to effectively peel a hardboiled egg, but this post should really be all about the weigh-in. I'll hit the other stuff later.

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

dustinjeremy2k said...

Jillian would be so proud! 4.1 pounds is aweome! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Wow! Great job! I'm sure if you had Jillian kicking your butt 8 hours a day, you, too would have lost 20 lbs in the first week! 4.1 on your own is amazing!

Kashi makes some good frozen waffles with lots of fiber btw. Also, those sandwich rounds you've been eating have a good amount, too, right? I also enjoy the All Bran crackers but I don't know how those would fit in with points, etc.

de said...

Don't compare yourself to the biggest loser... they're not really on maintainable diets. I read somewhere that the contestants eat ~1500 cal a day... which is not healthy for their weights at the time, (200lb+.) However, go KG!

secondly, for fiber, try the fiber one bars. I LOVE them. just don't eat two in one day. trust me.