Monday, January 4, 2010

Inch by Inch...

I took my measurements again tonight. I will do this every 10 weeks, so this is my 3rd set of measurements. I'm counting really only the traditional "bust, waist, hips" measurements, though I also am tracking thighs and arms, but only out of interest, not for totals or reporting.

After Week 10: 5 inches lost
After Week 20: 9.5 inches total lost, 4.5 inches since week 10.

That's about an 8% reduction in inches in those 3 areas total. They've been pretty consistent in reduction across each of the 3 areas.

I mean, that's kind of crazy, right? I know my pants from 20 weeks ago don't fit. Nor do my pants from 10 weeks ago. But almost 10 inches? Wow. Now I AM surprised and shocked.

Yay me!

Off to pilates, to continue gettin' my skinny on.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That must be a very satisfying way to benchmark the weight loss. When it happens gradually, it's hard to always SEE the results, but when you have data (which I know you love anyway - btw, what kind of Excel spreadsheet have you drawn up for all of this?) you can really get a better idea of how much your body is changing. That, and the need for a new wardrobe, of course! Keep up the great work!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! Congrats! -Russ