Monday, March 8, 2010

The best way to 2 good weeks is to make sure you start with 1.

I have to tell you, I was a bit surprised this morning. I was all prepared to just tank this week 30 goal of 20 lbs, thinking that I didn't eat healthy enough this weekend (not too bad, really, but not enough protein and more on the carbs side, I believe), to make much of a difference. But I had a good weigh in this week, and it keeps me motivated to work hard this last week and MAYBE get to that goal... Not a given, and will take a really dedicated week, but, just maybe....

Anyway, on to this week's numbers:

This week's weigh in: -1.6 lbs.
Total weight loss: -18.1 lbs.

In bigger news, as far as statistics go, I hit a big milestone in the "BMI" world. I officially have squeaked into the range of "normal". Now, not everyone thinks that BMI is an accurate measure of weight, let alone anything else, and it really doesn't take into account frame and other things. But it's certainly something to measure against, and I like that sort of thing. So, I could set a goal, and I could achieve the goal, and I did.

So, I do hope to make it to the gym 4 times this week, and I hope to keep my eating squeaky clean in order to do whatever I can to get to this goal. But I do know that there's no real failure in not getting 2 lbs this week, considering the success I've had so far.

Stay tuned to see how I do during this week, and what next week has in store: Week 30, including measurements, and the official half way point on my journey!

Thanks for reading!

No comments: